Friday, August 14, 2009

Hot Redhead Gets Dominated By Raunchy Lesbo



I've always been into other women. I've got pretty nice tits and men find me attractive but I don't care, what I like to do is get my hands on another woman and have my sexy little way with her. If I can pull down another girls panties and run my long fingers over her ass, nothing makes me happier. I especially like to look at her sexy clit and rub my breasts over her back as she kneels on the floor.

Then what I do is get her to lie down and spread her legs. There is one thing I'm after and that's that special something in between her legs. I love playing with another woman's pussy. I love rubbing her clit and sliding my fingers in and out of the vagina, imagining the pleasure that she must be feeling. There really is nothing like the feeling of rubbing some nice lubricant onto another girl's clit and really getting her nice and wet down there. If the girl is shaved down there, then so much the better because I like them shaved like me.

If I can get the other woman to start sucking my tits then that's really the best feeling in the world. I love to feel like I'm dominating her. Like I've got complete control over her body and that she is there just for my own sexual gratification. I can spend a lot of time playing with vibrators too, both on my own body and on the bodies of other women. I know how excited the feeling of a big dildo can be on a girl's clit and that's why I like to play with them on other girls pussy. I like to know that I've got that much control and domination over their bodies and their feelings.



No comments:

Post a Comment