Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hot Lesbian Finally Gets All the Pussy She Desires

In the small town where I grew up, there wasn't much of a lesbian scene and I never truly got to express myself sexually. It started to get pretty frustrating and I didn't know if I would ever be able to do what I really wanted to do with my body. Which was fuck other girls. However, all of that changed when I moved to New York and I found that there were thousands of other girls just like me in that city who wanted nothing more than to eat out my pussy for me, and have me finger them so hard that they had to scream out in pleasure and pain.

Now I go out practically every night and can end up bringing one or more girls home with me whenever I go out. I find that I'm so popular among the dykes of New York that many of the girls already know me by reputation when we meet in a club. What I'm really famous for is giving the most amazing mouth fucks in the city. I know how to use my tongue and I can make it dance and twirl and do circles and spirals all over another girl's clit and cunt while she writhes in pleasure.

Girls just love the way I flick my tongue fast all over their clit, sometimes I spit on their clit and I know that excites them a lot. Then my favourite thing of all is just to start ramming my tongue inside another girl's cunt so that she thinks she's being fucked by the slipperiest, wettest cock ever. They just love it, and they will do anything for me in return. That is why I have so many girls lining up to eat out my pussy and suck my nipples for me. I've become the queen of the vagina.

No comments:

Post a Comment